We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Abbazia di San Benedetto ?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
How to get to Abbazia di San Benedetto ?

Hi Everyone!

I saw a review on trip advisor for the Abbazia di San Benedetto in Subiaco (under 'things to do' in Tivoli)and I looked into the monastery further and it looks like an amazing site to see.

The only trouble I am having is that I have not been able to find information on how to get to Subiaco from Tivoli.

Does anyone know how to get to Subiaco and to the Monastery with public transport from Tivoli? Afterwards I will be heading back to Rome so I will need a bus or transport back to Rome.

Any help that you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
1. Re: How to get to Abbazia di San Benedetto ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:43 am, December 06, 2009