We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

Can you recommend a hotel fairly close to the airport that is in a safe area that offers a shuttle to the airport; Perhaps even has a cool vibe, lounge and restaurant too. THANKS!

Special Offer
Waking Up the Vatican: VIP Early...
59 Reviews
from $373.70*
$533.80
Best Seller
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
24,130 Reviews
from $73.70*
Best Seller
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
12,128 Reviews
from $58.30*
Castle Rock...
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

Because we have a very early flight out of Rome, we are staying at the Hilton Airport (full service one). We haven't stayed there before, so cannot give first hand recommendations as to cool vibe, etc. It supposedly is connected right to the airport. And, since it is full service, it does have a bar and restaurant.

You can read the reviews on TA. I think there is also a Hilton Garden Inn, and a Courtyard by Marriott in the airport area as well. As far as any of them having a cool vibe - I would imagine they would be the standard business airport hotels. I am sure the regular posters will also give other recommendations.

I know most people (us included) would suggest staying in Rome the night before departure, but we would have to get up so very very early to get to the airport....sigh...

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

THANKS SO MUCH!!

I just want something reserved so I can be done thinking about it :)

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
819 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

I would recommend the Airport Hilton. We have stayed there 3 times. If you are departing or arriving to terminal 3, it's just about a 10-15 minute walk. There is also a hotel shuttle for the other terminals.

If you have more time, the hotel also has a free shuttle to/from Rome.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

Thanks!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

I just booked: QC Termeroma Spa and Resort. We can kick back and relax prior to our flight back to the US. Thanks again for suggestions!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
158 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

I've stayed at that Hilton airport and yes, you can walk to the terminal from the hotel, but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. Expensive and you get a room. Everything else they nickel and dime you with. A draft beer is 9E. I'm all for easy and walking to the terminal, but that hotel left me with a bad taste. On the plus side, it was clean. If you do stay there, walk to the terminal and get food/ drink unless you like be gouged.

glasgow, KY
Level Contributor
296 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

We spent the night at the Hotel Tiber last week before a morning flight out of Rome. Great hotel right on the Tiber. Good room and good service. They had a shuttle to the airport. We also enjoyed watching the fishing boats come in.

8. Re: Hotel near FCO airport for morning flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 26, 2017