We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendation for Rome?

Portland, OR
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel recommendation for Rome?

I'm leaving for Italy this Friday and staying in a villa between Florence and Sienna for a week and then spending the last 3 days in Rome. Haven't booked a hotel yet...but was hoping to at least get a few suggestions? We are bringing our rental car back to the airport in Rome and then a taxi to a destination yet to be determined! We'd like to stay somewhere safe, cheap, right in Rome and perhaps within walking distance to places.

Anyone have any ideas?? I've focused all my attention on the Tuscany area as that's our focus for this trip but I guess being dropped off in the middle of Rome not knowing where to go is not a good idea!

Mentioned in this post
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Likely To Sell Out
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
23,428 Reviews
from $83.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Sistine Chapel VIP Private Viewing...
537 Reviews
from $415.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Rome Colosseum Underground Chambers...
2,918 Reviews
from $124.70*
Special Offer
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
11,809 Reviews
from $61.20*
$68.00
Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recommendation for Rome?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k79691…

lataylor -

See my reply here to a previous poster. This would apply to you too!

Buon viaggio! LL

2. Re: Hotel recommendation for Rome?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 20, 2009