We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Trevi Fountain Disctrict

Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Trevi Fountain Disctrict

Hello, just wondering if anyone has some tips on where to stay in the Trevi Fountain area. Eg the area that venere.com has outlined as trevi.

My budget is upto 100 Euros MAX, preferably closer to <90. I'm going to be there at the end of June 29- 3 July approx. If you could point out the name and a weblink i would be greatful.

Basically i want to be able to walk around the Trevi fountain area and Spanish steps area with an easy walk everyday/night. It also seems like a not too long a walk to Colusseam and Forum etc but we want to be able to cruise out to Trevi and Spanish Steps area every night.

Any hotel recommendations welcomed. I have searched quite hard but cant seem to find anything.

Also B&B's and apartments are fine. I just want a private bathroom and a working AC.

Thanks!

I found Hotel Elite - perfect location but the reviews are pretty bad. I dont care about size of the room, but i want a working AC and shower - which people have commented on as being a joke

Also i have found the 3 coins trevi fountain B&B with shared bath. If anyone can let me know if the shared bath is clean etc with a lock and not seedy etc then that would be great. As its in a nice spot and the pictures on Venere look good/clean (for italian decorations) - looks like a palace inside!

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Trevi Fountain Disctrict

Hi there

We stayed at the Hotel Trevi which was just around the corner from the Trevi Fountain and quite central for walking in either direction - ie St Peters or Colloseum.

Its classed as a three star with private bathroom and I think falls in your budget (if memory serves me). Rooms are v.small and breakfast is pretty crappy tho!

I booked it thru an Italian website - sorry but I can't remember the name as it was about 18 months ago - try a google search.

USA
Level Contributor
765 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Trevi Fountain Disctrict

Hotel Fontana. It is right in front of the Trevi Fountain.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
365 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Trevi Fountain Disctrict

hi there, your budget is very low but the hotel pincio may be able to accommodate you if you are just looking for a single room.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Trevi Fountain Disctrict

On that budget you might be better off looking slightly further afield. We stayed in the Hotel Paris, which is just off the Via Nationale and it took us around 10mins to walk to the Fountain.