We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angels & Demons Tours?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
3 posts
Save Topic
Angels & Demons Tours?

Buongiorno! My husband and I will be visiting Rome for three days the second weekend in April. We've just finished the Dan Brown books and are keen to find a tour that hits all the sites mentioned in A&D. I saw one advertised in an American travel mag for about $200 each (!!) Anyone know anything local that might be cheaper? Thanks in advance and wish us luck!

Fuorigrotta...
Level Contributor
289 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Angels & Demons Tours?

since the book has a map in the front can you not do it yourself...more fun??!!! and buy a good guide book with lots of history/art/background stuff - do it at your own pace and find them yourself - a much nicer way to get to know the city. Don't miss the caravaggios in the church of santa maria del popolo - they make me cry they are so beautiful...

Level Contributor
2,852 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Angels & Demons Tours?

Three Millennia Tours (www.threemillennia.com) offers an Angels & Demons tour for 40 euros per person for a 3-3.5 hour tour.

You'll learn that the Church of Santa Maria della Victoria is NOT located at Piazza Barberini. I was so ticked off when I read the book that he moved the church several blocks.

USA
Level Contributor
765 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Angels & Demons Tours?

Nicolas Inn Rome, my husband found the same mistake in the book, so one needs to plot an accurate map of the sites mentioned before searching for them.

England
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Angels & Demons Tours?

Thanks guys! You're probably right to do it ourselves but the millenia tours option is temping.......cheers!

London
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Angels & Demons Tours?

Was the Three Millennia Tours (www.threemillennia.com) Angels & Demons tour any good?

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Angels & Demons Tours?

Glencoe, we went to Rome in March & used angeltoursrome.com for tours of the Forum/Colosseum, Vatican & Heart of Rome tour. They also did an Angels & Demons tour which we did not do as I have not got round to reading the book yet!

Their tours were 25 euro each, they only take small groups & the guide Sean was Irish so very easy to understand.

I cannot recommend them enough!!

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Angels & Demons Tours?

Oops, just realised I'm a month out with my recommendation. Never mind, hope you had a good time anyway Glencoe!!