We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

usa
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

I just purchased my Colosseum tickets online via Coopculture.it however all I received was a billing confirmation. No tickets and it didn't ask me for a specific date. Did I do it right? I was thinking I would get two actual tickets.

319 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

I believe if you select a "print @home", then you print tickets, if not your email is the confirmation letter and the reservation code to show to the cashier to collect your tickets. The tickets are good until Dec. 31, 2014.

toronto
Level Contributor
871 posts
48 reviews
2. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

I purchased tickets tour and received a confirmation via email and was told the tickets were good for two days. Our tour is May 25th, is it possible to pick up the tickets a day early so we can tour the forum before the underground tour?

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
41,196 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

No, you can only pick up the tickets right before the tour. You can visit the forum and palatine hill after the tour or the next day if you wish.

Connor, if you chose the print at home option you would get information on how to print the tickets. If you didn't choose this option you need to pick up the actual tickets at the colosseum. Just take your confirmation email with you to pick them up.

Donna

usa
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

Hi Donna-yes I did choose the "print at home" option but all that printed out was an order confirmation and no tickets. I then received an email which was almost exactly the same thing. I guess I will need to try and call them.

toronto
Level Contributor
871 posts
48 reviews
5. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

Thank you, that is what I thought.

Colorado
Level Contributor
124 posts
106 reviews
6. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

Did they ever send you a PDF file to print from

Home?

I just purchased tickets to print from home and

All I received was a bank confirmation

Is the print from home option still working does anyone know ?

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
32 posts
52 reviews
7. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

I purchased a print at home ticket through Coopculture.it a couple of weeks ago. I received an initial email as you described, essentially a payment confirmation. A few hours later I received the email with the PDF to print the tickets. I would see if you receive an email shortly with the PDF attachment.

Colorado
Level Contributor
124 posts
106 reviews
8. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

Ok thanks for the response

It's good to know it's still working. Since it's 1am in Rome, maybe I'll receive the PDF tomorrow morning. It's been 2 hours since I received the bank confirmation.

Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
353 posts
15 reviews
9. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

Goodmorning ..... I have just gone into the site to purchase 2 tickets but it doesn't give any date options. We will be wanting to go in mid -August and as we leave New Zealand end of next week I wanted to be able to book & print off tickets before leaving.

I would appreciate some info & help about how to select dates please.

Thanks in anticipation ...... Regards ...

Colorado
Level Contributor
124 posts
106 reviews
10. Re: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it

The fine print says ----

the tickets is valid for 2 days from the first use and you can use it within 31 december 2014

You don't need to select a date right now.

Reply to: Colosseum Ticket via Coopculture.it
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted