We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

Hi,

I'm going to get married in Rome this October, and am trying to get in touch with this hotel. The website only has a postal address, and I can't find anything in the Italian golden pages on line. Have any of you been there, or know how to contact them?

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

No, I haven't been there - I probably couldn't afford it! Do you know that it's very far out? The zip code is 00123. A low number zip code is outside the centre, higher numbers are central. You could try ringing them. Try the operator here and they will get you the number. Where are you going to be married?

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
365 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

send email to info@lacastelluccia.com for the attention of Mr Prato the General Manager

Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

Andy,

Our family has made reservations through Expedia to stay at the Castello della Castelluccia in May and June. We were also looking for a way to contact them to have some questions answered.

I did an internet search of the yellow pages (I THINK it was through the following search engine: www.dogpile.com). Their phone number is 1 (1) 0630 207041. The fax is

1 (1) 0630 207110. I also saw an e-mail address somewhere on the internet, but am undable to locate it at this time.

When I called, the attendent was very helpful and began speaking English when I regrettably informed him that I couldn't speak Italian! He was able to provide information on the timing of the shuttle service provided by the hotel.

We are looking forward to touring Rome during the day and having a nice quiet place to stay in the evenings. We do hope that travel into the city is fairly quick (for sightseeing during the day). By all accounts that I have read, the rails seem to be handy and easy to use.

Good Luck!

Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

I hope this is the right place to post my question....don't want to "take over" Andyf's posting! I am brand new to this forum experience.....

Anyway, our family (4 of us) wiil be flying into Fiumicino (same as Leonardo da Vinci?) on May 27. We will need transportation to Castello della Castelluccia. WHAT IS THE MOST REASONABLE WAY TO GET TO THE HOTEL?

I know the hotel has a complementary shuttle service at certain times of the day to/from the termini (18 KM south). The bus station is 1 km north. I assume we will be tired from a 15 hour flight and will want to get to the hotel the most efficient way possible....however, we don't want to spend an unreasonable amount of money to do so.

ONCE AT THE HOTEL, WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET AROUND FOR SIGHT-SEEING IN THE CITY EACH DAY?

After our stay in Rome, we will be traveling by train to Florence, and then Venice. WHICH TRAIN WOULD BE BEST? SHOULD WE PURCHASE TICKETS AHEAD OF TIME? SHOULD WE PURCHASE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH TRAIN TICKETS THAT GET US AROUND WITHIN EACH CITY, OR SEPARATELY? OR IS THERE A BETTER OPTION FOR TRAVEL WITHIN EACH CITY?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
41 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

Andyf,

My fiance and I will be staying at the Castello della castelluccia in October as well. I was able to e-mail them at the following address and request info on transportation from the airport to the hotel. They were very prompt with their response and accomodating as well. There would be a charge involved I believe it was 50 euro and as I am not sure what that equates to in US dollars I am not sure if that was high compared to other transportation services. But again they simply said to call or e-mail with flight info and arrival time and they would gladly pick us up. (info@castellodellacastelluccia.com)

Hope this is helpful

Lisa

Texas
Level Contributor
41 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

Hi, Lisa! Do you have the name of the person who quoted you the 50 euro price? My fiance and I are staying at the Castello in November and we were initially quoted 75 euro for their transportation, which later became 80 euro when I emailed to confirm the reservations made on their website. Also, when we made the initial reservation, the 75 euro was for a "mercedes limosine" and now we're being told that the 80 euro is for a "late-model sedan". I'll gladly pay an extra 30 euro not to have the hassle of arranging transport on arrival, but if they're doing it for 50 euro of course I'd prefer that!

~Allison

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
365 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

see www.hotelcastellucciarome.com for photos and more information about this hotel

San Diego...
Level Contributor
41 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

Allison,

Luca Villiv�� Front Office, This was the person who I have had correspondence with from the Castello. THe e-mail I used to confirm my Hotel reservation is: reservation@lacastelluccia.com

Hopefully this helps. If I get anything else useful I will send it along.

Lisa

San Diego...
Level Contributor
41 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Castello della Castelluccia

Allison,

Luca Villiv�� Front Office, This was the person who I have had correspondence with from the Castello. THe e-mail I used to confirm my Hotel reservation is: reservation@lacastelluccia.com

Hopefully this helps. If I get anything else useful I will send it along.

Lisa