We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dulcis in Pantheon - has anyone heard of this place?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dulcis in Pantheon - has anyone heard of this place?

Hi there,

I am looking for somewhere to stay in Rome and have come across Dulcis in Pantheon which looks in a good area for a reasonable price. The photo's look good on Booking.com but there seems to be no record on here, which makes me a bit dubious. The address is Via Della Scrofa 39, Pantheon, 00186 Rome. Is this under another name on here - has anyone heard of it and is there any reviews (good or bad?)

Thanks in advance,

Rhiannon

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
33,239 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dulcis in Pantheon - has anyone heard of this place?

I've never heard of it but it's in a good area. You'll be close to the sites. Did you check venere.com to see if they offer this hotels and have reviews?

Donna

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dulcis in Pantheon - has anyone heard of this place?

Hi Donna,

It's not coming up on Venere, it only seems to be on booking.com and it doesn't have any reviews on there either...

Rhiannon

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,134 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dulcis in Pantheon - has anyone heard of this place?

There are reviews on Air b&b

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/1710450

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dulcis in Pantheon - has anyone heard of this place?

Hi great...it seems ok, is it in a good location then?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40,615 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dulcis in Pantheon - has anyone heard of this place?

It's a nice area - but, note that the description says there is Wifi but the review from January (last month) says the "internet was absent" - if it important for you to have it, I would verify it does, in fact, exist.

6. Re: Dulcis in Pantheon - has anyone heard of this place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, February 09, 2015