We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vatican Museums, price of the guided tour include admission?

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Vatican Museums, price of the guided tour include admission?

The website is not entirely clear - I suspect the answer is no.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
37,679 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vatican Museums, price of the guided tour include admission?

Yes, the cost of the tour includes admission.

Type of ticket

Full price ticket

16,00 €

Quantity: °

Reduced ticket

8,00 €

It is possible to purchase a ticket at a reduced price for children aged between 6 years and 18 years and students aged no more than 26 years on presentation of a student identity card (International Student Card) on the day of the visit. If a reduced price ticket is purchased without the required documents the visitor will be asked to make payment of a full price ticket so as to enter. The reduced ticket will not be refunded.

Quantity: °

Additional services

Group Tour - Earphones

1,50 €

Obligatory

Reservation Fee

4,00 €

Obligatory

Guide

10,50 €

Obligatory

Seems pretty clear to me.

Donna

Edited: 8:02 am, September 23, 2013
new jersey
Level Contributor
457 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vatican Museums, price of the guided tour include admission?

Make sure you make your reservation ahead of time if you want to do the tour., I bought my vatican museum tickets when I got there and it was fine but I was not able to do a tour because it was already full the day I had selected! If you can get a device where you can go at your own is better as there is always a ton of people and groups all together!

3. Re: Vatican Museums, price of the guided tour include admission?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 26, 2014