We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Topic
AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

Where is the best place to purchase tickets?

Viagogo quoted £100 for 1 ticket for distinti sud. Anywhere cheaper? Don't want to risk having to buy a ticket in Rome when I arrive on the 17th. HELP!!!

Grazie mille!

Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: St Peter’s and Sistine...
22,659 reviews
from $74.24*
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
12,024 reviews
from $60.86*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Viewing...
485 reviews
from $401.65*
Special Offer
Pompeii and Vesuvius – Day Trip From...
3,441 reviews
from $146.79*
$163.10
Mission Viejo...
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

I'm also looking for tickets to this game...would love any tips. My wife and I arrive at 9:30 a.m. the morning of the 19th and are hoping to lock up tix before then.

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
431 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

We bought tickets right on the AS Roma site. It doesn't sell out except for certain games, or so I'm told. I paid 73 euros for decent seats.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

Ideally I'd like a ticket for the curva sud, for the atmosphere, singing and fireworks. However, could do with a good view of a game, which, all going well, will be a champions league decider!

FORZA ROMA!

FORZA LUPI!

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

How did you purchase tickets on their site? When I go to the AS Roma site there is not an option to buy tickets for this match like there is for other matches. Does this mean it's sold out?

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
431 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

It's there. Did you go to 'www.asroma.it'? It's near the top, click on 'Buy Tickets Online' on the game banner. I just tried it; it took me to the online purchase page.

I'm told these AS Roma games only sell out when it's a big game or if its against the crosstown rival.

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

I've gone on there and can see the "Buy Tickets" option for other matches, but not for the match vs. Napoli. Are you seeing that option for the Napoli match?

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
431 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

Yes, towards the top of the screen. There's a big banner for AS Roma vs Parma. Is it blocked where you are somehow? maybe someone else can try it.

3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

I can see it for the Parma match, but there does not appear to be an option for the Napoli match.

Philadelphia...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

Try this link to buy online:

www.listicket.it/dettaglio.php…

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: AS Roma v Napoli May 19th 2013 . . .

Call Roma direct on 00390689386000. Tribuna tevere and Monte Mario.

For the match Roma-Napoli, for reasons of security and public order, tickets are only available for fans with the special card "AS Roma Privilege".

Foreigners can buy without Card "Privilege", but only in Tribuna Tevere or Monte Mario.

The prices are as follows:

Tribuna Tevere 65 for men, 45 for women under 14 and over 65

Tribuna Monte Mario 90 for men, 55 is reduced

Tribuna Monte Mario Top, 105 for men, 65 is reduced.

You pick-up your ticket at the Stadium before the match. We require a proof of ID in order to pick up your tickets. Please bring a photo ID with you for each person attending the match.