We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips from Rome to Umbria

gyp
mass
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Day trips from Rome to Umbria

I was looking to take a day trip to Umbria anybody have any suggestions as to what towns and things to do and see?

I would be hiring a driver with van any help with car service or company to use?

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,703 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trips from Rome to Umbria

Orvieto is a good destination in Umbria; I also like Todi very much, and it's not as well known to tourists. Another favorite destination is Assisi, and nearby is the lovely little town of Spello. Which would be best would depend on you. I suggest you look into them and choose what suits you best.

2. Re: Day trips from Rome to Umbria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 19, 2014