We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baggage Storage in Rome

Melbourne
Level Contributor
112 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Baggage Storage in Rome

Is there anywhere to store our luggage for about 8 hours - staying in the Navona-Pantheon area. Staying in apartment and don't think we can get a late check out. Flight out of Rome 10pm - don't want to drag the cases around all day. Any suggestions/tours for last day to overcome this problem would be helpfull.

31 replies to this topic
United States
Level Contributor
9,695 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

If you are talking about the left luggage in Termini, the link I posted in #5 shows €5/bag for the first 5 hours. Perhaps the difference was because they left the bags longer than 5 hours.

TAB

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,719 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

No, my post was based on my memory, but maybe I'm remembering 7000 lire, which would quite possibly have grown by now to €5.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

Hallo,

this is a good idea. How did you travel from the Termini to the catacomb?

thank you

Maria

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,719 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

C0uple, see post number 6 above. There are five catacombs that are regularly open for visits, and the directions would be slightly different depending on which one you want to visit. The post above has directions to one of them, the St. Agnes catacomb. This is the easiest one to get to, either by the number 90 bus or the new B1 metro line (which doesn't stop at Termini station, though).

Here is a post (number 1) that explains the difference between the five catacombs:

tripadvisor.com/…36872517

If you decide you wan to go to the Priscilla catacomb instead of St. Agnes, or if you want to visit one of the three in the vicinity of the Via Appia Antica, we can give you directions to the one you decide to visit.

clarens south africa
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

Please help. We need to store two bags at Rome central station for seven days. What would the cost be?

Thx.

Barbara

United States
Level Contributor
9,695 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

The link in post #5 gives the prices, you can do the math from that info.

TAB

clarens south africa
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

thx for that. thought though that there might be some sort of discount for a longer timje.

Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

Thanks for the tip! :)

Galway, Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

My husband and i used bags free storage. Valentina the owner picked up our 2 cases from our apartment inTrastevere at 10am and met us with them at Ciampino Airport that evening in time for flight to Dublin. Excellent service-total cost €18. Bags were sealed on collection and returned sealed. Anne

Rome
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Baggage Storage in Rome

Another option could be www.stowyourbags.com they opened one month ago in the area of Navona - Campo de Fiori.

Reply to: Baggage Storage in Rome
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted