We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daniella Hunt Rome Guide

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
292 posts
80 reviews
44 helpful votes
Daniella Hunt Rome Guide

I can not find Daniella in the "Tours" section, so I will write this recommendation here. In August our family group was in Rome and I wanted to get a good guide. Somehow I found Daniella on this forum and contacted her and booked her for two half days. We did the Vatican and St. Peter's one day and the Forum and Colosseum the next.

Daniella did a great job. We were a family group with 2 grandparents, 2 parents and 2 granddaughters age 8 & 11. She held the interest of everyone, was very patient and even frequently found cool places to sit. Overall she was perfect for us.

Her e-mail info@rome-tours.com

Web site www.rome-tours.com

She calls her business Mirabilia Urbis Walking Tours.

Jim

Le Marche, Italy
Level Contributor
37,746 posts
29 reviews
47 helpful votes
1. Re: Daniella Hunt Rome Guide

A friend of mine and I once took a tour of the Roman Forum with Daniella, and I agree that she's a great guide, especially for the ancient Roman sites, as she's a classics scholar, and assists on archaeological digs.

2. Re: Daniella Hunt Rome Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, December 14, 2013