We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borghese gallery booking

delhi
Level Contributor
188 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Borghese gallery booking

Hi ! have been trying to call the borgehse gallery to reserve tickets (as i have a roma pass) and the number given on the site is incorrect. I have been dialling 0039-06 -32810. Is this no correct? can anyone help me with the right number?

thanks

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
37,679 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Borghese gallery booking

+390632810 is the correct number. I know that dialing from the U.S. I need to add a 011 before the 39. I'm not sure if it's the same for you.

Donna

delhi
Level Contributor
188 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Borghese gallery booking

I normally need to dial a 003906 and then the local no for rome. But this no ie 32810 is too small... is there any digit that i'm missing?

Some help please guys!!

Tuscany
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Borghese gallery booking

Five digit numbers are just fine - usually means that it's a pretty old number, but not always.

Do you not need to drop the '0' from '06'?

delhi
Level Contributor
188 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Borghese gallery booking

Hi! I've been trying all kinds of combinations...dropping the 0, adding one, repeating the nos to make it seven digits.. nothing works! Wonder if its some problem that i'm facing dialling out of India or something.

would be great if someone had any ideas on how to go about reserving without calling them up!

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
37,679 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Borghese gallery booking

Why don't you call your phone company to see if they can help?

Donna

delhi
Level Contributor
188 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Borghese gallery booking

Donna, already tried that -they are saying that the number is incorrect! I've now sent the villa borghese an email and am keeping my fibgers crossed that they'yll write back!

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
251 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Borghese gallery booking

Atmdel,

Please try to contact:

GEBART s.p.a.

Via Prenestina, 685 - 00155 Roma

tel. +39 06 22582330 - fax +39 06 22754229

info.servizimusei@libero.it

info.tour@libero.it

www.galleriaborghese.it

I guess they manage some museum services including Galleria Borghese. If you call them and they have to solve the problem you have.

Good luck!!

Mentioned in this post
Roma Boutique Hotel
Roma Boutique Hotel
651 Reviews
Rome, Italy
Galleria Borghese
Galleria Borghese
14,655 Reviews
Rome, Italy
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
37,679 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Borghese gallery booking

You can try emailing them or faxing them.

info@tosc.it

39 06 32651329

Donna

9. Re: Borghese gallery booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 21, 2013