We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romeshuttlelimousine.com never responded to my emails- who...

bel air
13 posts
Save Topic
Romeshuttlelimousine.com never responded to my emails- who...

Rome limo shuttle never responded to my emails- who is reliable instead of them?

We're flying on Wed and have no airport pick up because romeshuttlelimousine.com didn't confirm our reservation. Who else could we use instead?

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St...
23,591 Reviews
from $73.50*
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,883 Reviews
from $58.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Private...
542 Reviews
from $391.20*
11. Re: Romeshuttlelimousine.com never responded to my emails- who...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:49 am, December 11, 2005
12. Re: Romeshuttlelimousine.com never responded to my emails- who...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:47 am, December 11, 2005
Atlanta area
5 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Romeshuttlelimousine.com never responded to my emails- who...

We just returned from Rome yesterday. We used Rome Limo Shuttle four times and they were always there early. When we left for Rome, I called the service from the States and made the arrangements that way. This was terrific!!

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Boston
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Romeshuttlelimousine.com never responded to my emails- who...

Who did you end up using and what was the cost? I too have been trying to contact RSL but to no avail. I want to book transport as we are planning on traveling in February.

Did you ever hear from Rome Shuttle Limousine?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Rome Shuttle Limousine
Rome Shuttle Limousine
589 Reviews
Rome, Italy