We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fantastic guded tour of Rome

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
1 post
Save Topic
fantastic guded tour of Rome

If you bother to go all the way to Rome, then spend the extra cash and get a guided tour, especially if you don't have much time, it’s well worth it.

We want to recommend this guide, because we can never thank him enough, his name is Jason, a fellow Canadian living in Rome now.

He showed us the city we wouldn’t have been able to see otherwise. He made us fell welcome and familiar with the city, an experience we’ll never forget.

If you are traveling to Rome and want a private tour get in touch with him, you won’t regret it. www.easyrometours.com

Frank from Toronto

Montréal,Québec
Level Contributor
43 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fantastic guded tour of Rome

the email adress on their website does not work...do you have another one ?

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,271 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fantastic guded tour of Rome

I just looked at the website and they charge way too much for what they offer. A 2-3 hour tour of the vatican for 125 plus admission? You can take the vatican sponsored 2 hour tour for 30 and that includes admission. The tour of the colosseum is just as outrageous when you can join a tour in front of the colosseum for about 25 euros and they include tours of the forum and palatine hill.

I am always cautious of one time posters who post glowing reviews. I would continue to do research on tour companies for Rome. You will find many that won't charge you a small fortune.

Donna

3. Re: fantastic guded tour of Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 24, 2010