We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Internazionale delle Donne- Female Hostel in Trastevere

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
384 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Internazionale delle Donne- Female Hostel in Trastevere

Hey :)

I'll be coming to Rome in May for 4 nights - it's the 4th time i've been there in 12 months. The previous 3 times I went with friends but this time decided to come on my own as i'm pretty confident with the city now and know my way around.

May is an expensive time of the year to go, which Im aware of, hence why i've decided to contemplate the idea of staying in a hostel - specifically, the Women's International Hostel. It's in an ideal location and I know how to walk to the main sights from the area of Trastevere.

Question is - how safe do you think i'll be sleeping in a dorm with 5 other women who i don't know? I can either have my own room and shared bathroom for 52EUR per night or share a dorm and bathroom for 26EUR per night which is incredible. I know it's not going to be a dump based on reviews and photo's from their own website - it appears very secure and perfect for female travellers. It's just that i don't know what to expect from sleeping in the same room as other people i dont know!

Any advice would be really appreciatedl, thanks!

Emma

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Internazionale delle Donne- Female Hostel in Trastevere

Amazing solution: My best compliments! :)

I am not able to find the right words to describe the location and its mood...it's like being in Venice Beach, CA, in the 70ies (if you know what I mean)! You are simply going to stay in a place that made the history of the Women's Liberation movement of this country.....

Ciao Daniela

2. Re: Casa Internazionale delle Donne- Female Hostel in Trastevere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 02, 2010