We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terravision bus

uk
Level Contributor
102 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
terravision bus

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone knows if its cheaper to book the bus online in comparison to on the bus itself? (its 8euros return online)

Also if I book online I have to book into an exact bus, so if i miss it (if flights delayed etc) then will they allow me on a different bus?

Thanks v much for any help! Julie

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,163 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: terravision bus

Usually it does not matter about the timings on the ticket, Ant think it is the same price at the airport than online, there is also another bus from the airport, Sita Bus..right next to the Terravision bus stop.

Kent, England
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: terravision bus

No, its the same price at the airport as online. Buses leave regularly from outside the arrivals at Ciampino, any Terravision bus is ok .

A local bus does the same shuttle service too.

uk
Level Contributor
102 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: terravision bus

ah thanks so much for your fast replies! i emailed terravision a few days ago with the same questions and they didnt reply still!

thanks again, much appreciated! Julie

Macerata, Italy
Level Contributor
88 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: terravision bus

If you're travelling into Rome on Ryanair, it's cheaper to buy your tickets on the plane than it is at the airport. It's not a huge difference, but every little helps ...

uk
Level Contributor
102 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: terravision bus

nice one thanks!

6. Re: terravision bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 15, 2010