We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair 6.45am Flight

Perth
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair 6.45am Flight

Hi

Just wanted to know if anyone has taken this flight before? I am coming from a regional town and it will take me 4 hours to get to Rome and was trying to work out if its worth getting a hotel or not. Or just going directly there. the flight I actually want has gone up to 190 euro today and i cant really afford it.

Any info would be great!

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,492 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair 6.45am Flight

Hi Jess,

I'm not sure what you're asking...are you saying that it will take you four hours to get to Ciampino to take the Ryanair flight?

If so, keep in mind you have to check in early, so you'll have to add an hour or two to your four-hour commute. I'd say either get the hotel, or just push through and don't even bother going to bed - sleep when you get to your destination...you'll save a night's hotel that way, anyway. Just depends on whether you're up for driving all night to get to the airport at least an hour to 1.5 hours prior to the flight...

Vicki

2. Re: Ryanair 6.45am Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:26 am, January 03, 2010