We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mecenate Palace - Crosti Hotel ???

Bielefeld, Germany
Level Contributor
85 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Mecenate Palace - Crosti Hotel ???

We're going to be in Rome pre-cruise from 1 -4 November and are looking for a nice, affordable (?!?) 3 or 4* hotel in the Termini area, convenient to transportation, sightseeing etc. I've found both of these for excellent prices (M.P. - €105, C. - €73)and good reviews here on TA. Any advice or recommendations?

Many thanks for the help.

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Bielefeld, Germany
Level Contributor
85 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mecenate Palace - Crosti Hotel ???

Just another try! Can anyone give me advice as to Mecenate Palace vs. Crosti Hotel? PLEASE....

Mentioned in this post
Mecenate Palace
Mecenate Palace
1,848 Reviews
Rome, Italy
Crosti Hotel
Crosti Hotel
959 Reviews
Rome, Italy
USA-NC
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mecenate Palace - Crosti Hotel ???

I don't know about the Crosti Hotel, but I have stayed at the Mecenate and found it pleasant. Accordingly, I am staying there again this year when we go in July! Beautiful view of the Church from the superior rooms and nice to listen to the bells :) Also easy access to attractions by walking or by taxi stand by the Church. Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Crosti Hotel
Crosti Hotel
959 Reviews
Rome, Italy
Mecenate Palace
Mecenate Palace
1,848 Reviews
Rome, Italy
The Church Palace
The Church Palace
719 Reviews
Rome, Italy
3. Re: Mecenate Palace - Crosti Hotel ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 04, 2010