We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

entry fee to sistine

canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
entry fee to sistine

I am curious if anyone knows the entry fee to the museum and sistine chaple I went 3 years ago with my tour group and will be backin Rome in Oct curious because price with the tour group has gone up 35%

Kent, England
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: entry fee to sistine

Hello, its 12 euros, that includes all the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. Free on the last Sunday of each month. Entry to St Peters is free. Check the Vatican Museums website for exact dates.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
594 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: entry fee to sistine

Hello,

I will be visiting the Vatican on Oct 14th. Is it better to buy tickets earlier? if so, from which site?

thanks

Richmond N Yorks. UK
Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: entry fee to sistine

Best adviceis to get up and out of your hotel early. Get to the museum around 8ish eating "Brekky on the hoof" if possible. This may seem a lot of hassle to some folk, but believe me the sights you will see far outweigh the slight inconvenience of an early start.

After all you aint going do any permanent damage to your health and if you buy a guidebook you can always read up about what you are going to see white waiting for it to open.