We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rome Cabs Tour

North Carolina
6 posts
Save Topic
Rome Cabs Tour

We have on good authority and a posting here on TA about this particular tour company. We will be on a Norwegian Gem Cruise, sailing Sep.13,09..arrive in Citavecchia on Sep.17 and are looking for 6 more people to take this tour with us. Go to www.romecabs.com or www.stefanorometours.com...Hoping to make some new friends..

Colosseum Motorcycle Center
Sightseeing Tours, Gear Rentals, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
SPB Tours Mediterranean Rome
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Exclusiveissimo
Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Shopping Tours
Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,530 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

Romecabs/Stefanorometours is an awesome company...but you may want to mention what tour you want to take. They do several tours from Civitavecchia, although not all are on the website. Email Stefano and ask him what those tours are. His email is romecabs@yahoo.com.

I know that they offer a Christian Rome Tour, a Castles and Lakes Tour and many more...

Vicki

Mentioned in this post
Civitavecchia
Civitavecchia
Province of Rome, Italy
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
North Carolina
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

Thank you for replying..We did tell him the Rome/Vatican tour. I'm now hoping I'll get some replies to go w/us on Sep. 17. Hope this works.

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,530 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

Yes...it would be great if you could get some others to go with you. I actually meant that you need to let other readers know what tour you're thinking of.

For anyone interested in going with you, here is the link for the tour:http://www.stefanorometours.com/tours/romedayfromcivitavecchia/

If 8 of you go, it's only 75 euros per person! A fantastic price for an all day tour.

If you haven't already, do go on the website www.cruisecritic.com, go to the roll call section and find your cruise, and then try to get some interest there. Put in the link for this posting, and also the link that I gave you above for the tour itself. Give people more info on the tour that they can join with you and take.

I will also tell you that this company has never had anyone miss getting back on the boat in all of their years of business.

But you'll have to make it sound a little more interesting (I think) than, "Want to go on a tour?" Tell them what places that they'll see, what the cost will be, how long the tour is, etc. Then direct them to the other links.

Here's another link that you can share with people if they want to check out what others are saying about Romecabs/Stefanorometours:

…tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k1934…

It's essentially the same company but one concentrates more on transfers and the other on tours. You may even want to click on that link yourself to see all the great things people are saying. You'll probably have to copy and paste it into your browser window.

If at all possible, even if you don't get others to go with you, take this tour with Stefanorometours. It will be one of the highlights of your trip. We have used this company for both transfers and tours, and we really feel as though we have friends in Italy!

Have a great time, and feel free to email me if you have any questions: vickisfloyd@hotmail.com.

Vicki

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

Lucky you, you are onto a winner with Romecabs!

Have a great tour with Stefano and his team!

M :o)

Lincolnshire, UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

Have you found 6 more people yet? If not, there are 3 of us going on this cruise who would like to join you. Please reply with your email and I will get back to you immediately. Thank you!

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,530 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

Send the original poster a private message - they may get it quicker that way. Just click on their username and it will bring up a screen for you to send a message directly to them.

Enjoy!!!

Vicki

North Carolina
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

Thank you...we already found out which tour. I've been emailing w/Stefano to the point we've become old friends!!! lol

North Carolina
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

OHHH, I'm sorry..we hv our 8..Hope to see you at the "Meet and Greet" aboard ship!!! Nita

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

Hi,

We've already been and I really wanted to give Rome Cabs a great review because we had an awesome tour of Rome (shore excursion from Norwegian Gem) with their driver Marco. We saw and experienced so much which was great for my husband who has difficulty walking. Marco was even able to drive into Vatican City to pick us up. He took us to some wonderful vantage points where we had great views of different sites, an authentic Italian restaurant for lunch, and interesting commentary. All this for the price (three adults-our son was with us) that was equal to what we would have paid for an equivalent group tour from our boat.

Hope you all have a great tour,

Winnie

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Vatican City
Vatican City
5,711 Reviews
Vatican City, Italy
North Carolina
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Rome Cabs Tour

Thx for all your help...we already hv our 6 other traveling companions...I did give them the 2 websites. Thx again...