We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Via Nazionale

romania
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Via Nazionale

Hi,

Can anyone tell me some nice hotels 75 euros/night?

Likely To Sell Out
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
23,428 Reviews
from $83.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Sistine Chapel VIP Private Viewing...
537 Reviews
from $415.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Rome Colosseum Underground Chambers...
2,918 Reviews
from $124.70*
Special Offer
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
11,809 Reviews
from $61.20*
$68.00
Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Via Nazionale

I've heard good things about the Hotel Gea di Vulcano on Via Nazionale:

http://www.geahotel.it/indexinglese.htm

If you're traveling alone in low season, it's 75 Euro a night.

Mentioned in this post
Via Nazionale
Via Nazionale
386 Reviews
Rome, Italy
Surrey England
Level Contributor
2,357 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Via Nazionale

We stayed at Gea di Vulcano a couple of years ago and will be staying there again this coming October as it is just so convenient for us.However,we are paying 135 euros per night with breakfast.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
464 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Via Nazionale

Via Nazionale is a good location, I think, close to the train, buses and underground, but I think you can walk most places, if you go down Via Milano you walk through a great area with shops and run into Via Cavour which will lead you the street with the Fourm and Coloseeum

For the Hotel I stay at Hotel Italia nothing vancy but great folks you work there, comfortable just right for me. I have brought my mother who was comfortable with it. check them out www.hotelitaliaroma.it

Mentioned in this post
Via Nazionale
Via Nazionale
386 Reviews
Rome, Italy
Charlottetown, PEI...
Level Contributor
532 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Via Nazionale

I too have stayed at Hotel Italia on a few occasions and find the location excellent for walking to the major sites. As the previous poster mentioned the bus/metro is very close. The hotel is located on a small side street that runs into Via Nationale only about 25 yards up the street. Very clean, nice breakfast and a helpful staff.

5. Re: Hotels in Via Nazionale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:39 am, October 16, 2009