We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snaggletooth / Hotel Mozart Guests (past or present)

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
smy
Alabama
Level Contributor
377 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Snaggletooth / Hotel Mozart Guests (past or present)

Snaggletooth, you mentioned earlier that you were staying at Hotel Mozart and had a laptop with free ADSL. Are you staying in one of the Vivaldi Luxury Rooms, or the Vittoria Suite?

Anyone else that has stayed here that can offer an answer to the above, or any other review of Hotel Mozart (other than those already in the hotel review forum) I would appreciate it as I have booked 5 nights in the Hotel Mozart - Vivaldi Elegance Luxury Room.

Grazie!

Bloomfield Hills...
Level Contributor
189 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snaggletooth / Hotel Mozart Guests (past or present)

SMY,

we are in the vivaldi suite on the second floor. our room is really nice and we have a view over the via del corso which is nice for people watching.

yes the room has a lapop with free internet.

don,t know about the regular rooms, but there is also a computer with internet out in the hallway.

I will post a review of this hotel after we get home next week, or ask any specific questions now if you like

NYC
Level Contributor
1,518 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snaggletooth / Hotel Mozart Guests (past or present)

Hi smy

I stayed at Hotel Mozart for about ten days a few years ago (when the exchange rate allowed me to!) and thought it was wonderful...pretty room, nice management, good breakfast & fantastic roof terrace/bar (have a Jupiter cocktail & sit back in one of the deck chairs...bella). My room faced Via Corso, which is the most popular pedestrian 'passegiata' street - at all hours - so in the future, I'd request a room facing the Pincio/Villa Borghese gardens (some of the upper floor rooms even had terraces w/views of the gardens...perhaps the suite rooms?). Nearby, on Via Ripetta, is one of my favorite restaurants, La Buca di Ripetta (great food, waiter is a character). Also on Via Ripetta is a wine shop just bursting w/a fantastic selection of Italian wine (I believe you have an interest in wine, hmm??)...it's called Buccone (Via Ripetta 19-20)...you may want to check it out :)

smy
Alabama
Level Contributor
377 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Snaggletooth / Hotel Mozart Guests (past or present)

Thanks snaggle and brooklynn for the reviews, comments, and suggestions. Im so excited about getting there, I can hardly contain myself. :-)