We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stadio Olympia Concert

NC_USA
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Stadio Olympia Concert

I will be going to the U2 concert on July 23. I was wondering if it will be easy getting a taxi for there to my hotel or will I have to use the metro? I will staying not to far from Termini.

Level Contributor
2,852 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stadio Olympia Concert

After the concert there will so many people exiting it will difficult to get a taxi but you may be one of the lucky ones if you are one of the first ones out! It's going to be a great show!

NC_USA
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Stadio Olympia Concert

If I don't get a taxi, what would you recommend. Also, is there certain places the concert crowd may go after the show?

Level Contributor
2,852 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stadio Olympia Concert

If you can't find a taxi take bus 32 Risorgimento to the Ottivanio metro stop. From there take bus MA1 - the Bus operating on the same route as the Metro (Metro Line A closes at 9pm for constuction) and ride to Termini or walk to Piazza Risrgimento and try find a taxi at the taxi stand.

The city should be increasing bus service the night of the concert to help move people to/from the concert. 60,000 people and the majority will be counting on public transportation.

NC_USA
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Stadio Olympia Concert

Thanks for the information. I was wondering what the closet stop on the 110 is to the Stadio. I an going to be out and about before the concert and was trying to plan an area to start moving toward the stadio in the evening. Are there any interesting areas around the Stadio?

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Stadio Olympia Concert

Get off at 110's St. Peter's Square stop, a couple blocks to Piazza Risorgimento and take Bus 32 to the Stadium. Give yourself plenty of time to get there.