We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navona House B&B

Columbia, MD
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Navona House B&B

Has anyone had any experience with the Navona House B&B? I've found this on cross-pollinate.com, but could not find any reviews on TA or posts in the forum.

The place looks great and is in a prime location, but I'd like to hear any personal experiences if anyone has them.

Thanks!!!

Special Offer
Waking Up the Vatican: VIP...
58 Reviews
from $371.90*
$531.20
Best Seller
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St...
24,125 Reviews
from $73.40*
Best Seller
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
12,126 Reviews
from $58.00*
Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
5,050 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Navona House B&B

Are you talking about Navona First B&B?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187791-d657861…

Columbia, MD
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Navona House B&B

I don't think so because on the Cross Pollinate web site, it lists that the B&B has 5 rooms whereas Navona First has 8. There is also a Navona Garden B&B, but I'm not sure if this is the same either.

Unfortunately Cross Pollinate doesn't list an address either. Oh well, I'll continue looking for it.....thanks!

3. Re: Navona House B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, September 13, 2009