We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valerio���s Flat..Termini area..is it safe

austin, texas
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
Valerio���s Flat..Termini area..is it safe

Got a good rate for the Valerio Flat in the Termini area? Is that a good place to stay? Thanks

Special Offer
Waking Up the Vatican: VIP Early...
61 Reviews
from $375.80*
$536.90
Best Seller
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
24,148 Reviews
from $74.10*
Best Seller
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
12,134 Reviews
from $58.60*
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valerio���s Flat..Termini area..is it safe

I was in Rome last week for the 1st time and prior to going there I was also concerned about the Termini area. My fears were unfounded as I walked through quite a few times and not once felt uncomfortable. You might experience the odd 'Gypsy Beggar' types but just don`t make eye contact and carry on and they leave you alone. I spoke to a couple of Australian ladies and they had been concerned but once there they were ok with Termini.

2. Re: Valerio���s Flat..Termini area..is it safe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:11 am, February 08, 2006
australia
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Valerio���s Flat..Termini area..is it safe

did you stay at valerio's flat what was it like

rg
New York, NY
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valerio���s Flat..Termini area..is it safe

Did you stay at Valerio's Flat in Rome? I'm going to rome in November 08 and am looking at it online.

5. Re: Valerio���s Flat..Termini area..is it safe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, October 09, 2009