We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples airport to Salerno

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Naples airport to Salerno

Our flight arrives at Naples airport at around 10:15 on a Saturday morning in September. Our first stay is in Salerno.

I believe there is a bus direct from the airport to Salerno a few times a day. There appears to be one at 13:30, which I think after we have waited for luggage and got through customs etc would be about right for us to catch. Can anybody tell me if we would be able to just get on the bus without prior booking? Any idea how much this costs?

If not, it would mean getting the Alibus to Centrale station then a train to Salerno, of which there seem to be plenty. Again, would we be able to get tickets on the day?

Thanks

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,828 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples airport to Salerno

No bookings allowed on any of these buses or trains. The airport bus to Salerno costs 7 Euros. The Alibus to central Naples costs 3 Euros. The Trenitalia unreserved regionale train from Napoli Centrale to Salerno costs 3.60 Euros. You must validate the bus ticket upon boarding, and the train ticket prior to boarding.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples airport to Salerno

Thank you. Looks like the bus direct to Salerno will be the easiest option.

3. Re: Naples airport to Salerno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 04, 2015