We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hop on Hopp off bus

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Topic
Hop on Hopp off bus

I read that this company was given an award of excellence but when I read reviews just about everyone said it was horrible. I think there were only two that liked it. Is there anyone else out there that has anything good to say about this bus tour in Naples?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,801 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hop on Hopp off bus

I've used it a few times and thought it was great. You can't please some people. Just research the routes and see if they suit your needs.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
2,357 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hop on Hopp off bus

I'm another one who thought it was great. Used it on two visits to Naples with different people. Both of them enjoyed it too.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hop on Hopp off bus

Thanks for your replies. I still don't know what to think about it.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hop on Hopp off bus

I'm surprised "just about everyone said it was horrible"! I loved it! It will take you to places that are a bit harder to get to by public transport, i.e. the Catacombs of San Gennaro and Posipillo, along the northern coast of the Gulf of Naples. Tickets are valid from the time you get on the bus for the first time until 24 hours later so if you get on, say, 12 noon one day, it's valid until 12 noon the next so you are in no way rushed to see everything in one day. As they say - Just Do It!!

5. Re: Hop on Hopp off bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 11, 2015