We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information booth at port of Naples

Venice, Florida
5 posts
Save Topic
Information booth at port of Naples

Does anyone know the number for the information booth molo belevere, port of Naples?

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Province of Naples, Italy
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,567 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

Not sure at all, but possible to find what you need by contacting one of these offices at the port:

…napoli.it/en/contatti/elencoContatti.php

Venice, Florida
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

Thank you

I want to send a letter to thank a very nice translator at the molo beverello who helped two American women stay safe while waiting for a ferry to Capri!

Mentioned in this post
Capri
Capri
Island of Capri, Italy
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,567 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

Oh, something bad happened to them? I've never seen anything bad happen there and I have waited numerous times there for the ferry to Capri - hope they are okay?

Hope you find a way to send your note.

Mentioned in this post
Capri
Capri
Island of Capri, Italy
Venice, Florida
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

I ws being harrassed from central Naples train station to the port but the translator kept us safe till we got on the ferry.

when I got on the ferry it started again, I was fully clothed no shorts or tank tops and wore sunglasses to avoid eye contact.

Just wanted to find sent a email or note for the act of kindness!

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Province of Naples, Italy
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,567 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

Ugh - sorry that happened. Regardless of what you were wearing, that should not happen.

Venice, Florida
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

True but that will not stop me from traveling there again!

Nice to know chivalry is not dead.

I'll sent an email to the port and hopefully it will find it's way to him.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
21,338 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

My daughter has been harassed by men at Beverello port in the past. Luckily none of the men harassing her were getting on the hydrofoils. I have had to yell at them and get very rude to even get them to just move off.

Venice, Florida
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

I am not a young girl; I'm a grown woman! My childhood friend that I was traveling with was yelling at the men that were standing in front of my seat just staring!

I don't want to speak poorly of anyone my purpose of the post was to thank the translator at the information booth on the pier.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
21,338 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

I guess the purpose of my post was to alert future readers that what your experienced is not unique, one-of-kind event. If we are counting the staring, I guess that even an old woman like myself (50-60 when this happened) had experienced that in Beverello port and thereabouts.

10. Re: Information booth at port of Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 02, 2014