We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel piazza Bellini versus Aparthotel Plebiscito & Naples!

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel piazza Bellini versus Aparthotel Plebiscito & Naples!

Hi!, just wondering if anyone had any views/ opinions about these two places - I have booked both for 3 nights at the end of March for myself, my friend and my 2 daughters to travel to Naples. Both have free cancellation so I thought I'd hedge my bets! Also be grateful for any other top tips/advice about things for us (all females) to do/ places to eat on a limited budget. Many thanks in advance. :)

United States
Level Contributor
9,565 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel piazza Bellini versus Aparthotel Plebiscito & Naples!

I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Piazza Bellini. It's a modern decorated hotel in a historical building. The location is very convenient to sightseeing. The area felt safe for me, day or night, and there are many restaurants nearby. There are 2 "Vero" pizza restaurants in the area which have good pizza and pasta dishes at a reasonable price. I walked most places but there are bus lines just a few streets away. The hotel staff also called a taxi for my trips to the airport and train station and checked to make sure I got the fixed fare.

TAB

England
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel piazza Bellini versus Aparthotel Plebiscito & Naples!

Thank you Tab for taking the time to reply. It does seem like the piazza Bellini is winning. My dilemma now is whether to stick with staying in Naples or changing and trying in sorrento instead. Should I believe all the bad things I read about Naples or should we (4 females) just go for it & as long as we are vigilant, have a good time in Naples?

United States
Level Contributor
9,565 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel piazza Bellini versus Aparthotel Plebiscito & Naples!

I'm pro Naples so my answer would not be unbiased. A lot depends on what you want to see. There's plenty in Naples to keep you busy. Remember the end of March is Easter.

TAB

4. Re: Hotel piazza Bellini versus Aparthotel Plebiscito & Naples!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 10, 2014