We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to the Cave of the Sibyl -- & parking there?

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
40 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to the Cave of the Sibyl -- & parking there?

We'll be in Naples (well, Pompei & Sorrento) in a week and a half, and I very badly want to see the Cave of the Sibyl. Has anyone been recently? If so, how easy is it to get there by car, and is there parking to be found? My heartfelt apologies if I am just missing something- I've been searching tripadvisor for an answer and keep coming up empty-handed. Even a nudge (shove?) in the right direction would be much appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Province of Naples, Italy
Sorrento
Sorrento
The Cave
The Cave
181 Reviews
Piano di Sorrento, Italy
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Getting to the Cave of the Sibyl -- & parking there?

s3rndpt, So glad you drove! The driving and the coffee are my two favorite things about living here. And yes, the lesser known sights of Pozzuoli/Cuma are incredible.

Mentioned in this post
Pozzuoli
Pozzuoli
12. Re: Getting to the Cave of the Sibyl -- & parking there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, December 16, 2013