We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheeling around at Port

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Wheeling around at Port

Having read a lot of posts in forum about crime was wondering we are ok to get Bus from Airport to port, then trundle about with our suitcases till we get the Hydrofoil later to Sorrento. Possibly walk up to the Trattoria e Pizzeria Antica Capri,

Speranzella 110, or somewhere good for Pizza?

Been to Naples once before, travelled underground etc but not carting wheely suitcases, though not Louis Vuitton i may add :-)

Any help appreciated.

We could get Bus straight to Sorrento but would seem a shame to miss out on Naples.

Latina, Italy
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wheeling around at Port

Personally I wouldn't. I wouldn't even like to attempt to cross that busy road along the waterfront carting luggage. You've been before. You've seen how they drive in Naples.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
306 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wheeling around at Port

Take the bus to the train station, put your luggage in the left luggage office, see what you wish to see and then pick it up and head to the ferry by cab.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wheeling around at Port

Thank you very much for your help fellow travellers and I now realise I was being a bit silly and I should have though about left luggage. I have now discovered this topic had been raised before as there is hopefully a left luggage at the port.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187785-i421-k38…

www.pbase.com/isolaverde/image/128037632

Will post another question and see if anyone can confirm its still operating .

4. Re: Wheeling around at Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 14, 2013