We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on Borgo Santa Lucia, misc Naples stuff

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis, MN US
1 post
Save Topic
Info on Borgo Santa Lucia, misc Naples stuff

Greetings to the group. I've been reading all the informative posts here & really enjoying it. I'm planning a trip to Italy in September, spending most of my time on the Amalfi coast. I'll spend the last few days in Naples and am wondering if anyone know about the hotel I'm considering, Borgo Santa Lucia. Has anyone stayed there or heard anything about it?

I'm also trying to figure out my exact dates. Have been considering being in Naples Fri, Sat, Sun & flying out on Mon. One of those days I'm thinking of going to Ischia. Is there one day that's better than the others? Are places in Naples open on the weekends?

Lastly, the departing flight from Naples leaves around 6:30 am on a Monday, which means I'd want to be at the airport around 5:00 am. Any suggestions on the best way to do this? Are the taxis reliable? Can I call the day before & expect that a cab will actually show up? Should I look into a car service?

Thanks in advance for you suggestions & information.

Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Info on Borgo Santa Lucia, misc Naples stuff

Never stayed at the Borgo Santa luchi but have taken the early flight a number of times. Have the hotel arrange for an early cab. 5 am is fine. Should cost about 30 Euros.