We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

only two days to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
only two days to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only two days until we go to naples, time has just flown by.

a few last minute queries.

is it easy to change pounds into euros over there? we have some euros to travel with, but obviously don't want to take too many in case they get stolen.

also, do supermarkets accept payment by card in naples the same as over here - chip and pin.

any other general info that you can give me would be good, especially on the weather over there right now, am hoping that it will be red hot, but is the weather changeable, have seen some photos on certain web sites of naples that show a brooding grey sky, this worried me for i have had enough of such skies over there lately!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: only two days to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry a typo in the last message - i meant to say 'have had enough of such skies over here lately!'

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
48,448 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: only two days to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does not look bad the weather,

www.roadtoitaly.com/info/weather_naples.htm

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: only two days to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't quite get what you're saying about pounds and euros - you don't want to take too many euros in case they get stolen (which is v.sensible obviously) but you were going to take pounds in cash with you instead? Surely they could still be stolen...? Get the feeling I've misunderstood somewhere. Anyway, the best thing to do is get euros out of ATMs over there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: only two days to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, think i meant that we would use the ATMS, stick with me, am getting way too excited here. i will try to be sensible though!!!!

5. Re: only two days to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 05, 2009