We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Regina Palace Terme

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
692 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Regina Palace Terme

Can anyone provide information on this hotel? Not looking for other recommendations. How are the rooms? The grounds? The pool? The services? The staff? Can you see the bay from hotel room balconies? The restaraunt? Any information would be appreciated. Thank-you.

italy
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Regina Palace Terme

Hallo,

i want to suggest the Hotel Parco Smeraldo, on the Maronti Beach, at Ischia. it was a great vacation form me and me and my wife. The quality of the food is very good and you have direct access to the private beach. The staff is also very friendly. You can go at www.hotelparcosmeraldo.com fo find more informations.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Regina Palace Terme

We have stayed here and found it very nice. Rooms were nice, and service good. I would stay here again. Pool nice.

3. Re: Hotel Regina Palace Terme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, May 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Isola d'Ischia