We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re: Getting to Ischia from Naples Airport

Swindon, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Re: Getting to Ischia from Naples Airport

Hello Heather G from Swindon I'm Elsie P from Swindon. My daughter and I will be going to Ischia on 26th Sept. and would welcome how you suggest to get to Ischia from Naples Airport. My email address is lcperks@hotmail.com

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re: Getting to Ischia from Naples Airport

Especially now its route has changed, the easiest way to the harbour is with the Alibus....

Get off and you'll be only yards from the booths of the hydrofoil lines - simply buy a ticket for whichever sets off to Ischia Porto next, although with "Alilauro" you'll also need to get a supplementary one (€2) for each large suitcase!

The bits and pieces I've collected here may fill in a few gaps....

Hope you'll have a wonderful time,

2. Re: Re: Getting to Ischia from Naples Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Isola d'Ischia
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now