We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Hotel Ischia Lido

London
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Grand Hotel Ischia Lido

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Ischia with Aurum Hotels, am hoping to stay there sometime this year .

Is it quite central for sightseeing etc,any info would help.

walsall
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Grand Hotel Ischia Lido

Hello my wife and i stayed at this hotel and thought it a very good all round hotel .The food is self service offering a vast choice of every salad and vegetables along with plenty fresh fruit freshly cooked meats and fish and pasta dishes and pizzas cooked in a wood burning oven you also get unlimited wine and mineral water with your meals which you help your self. We had a lovely room with a terrace over looking the sea witch we asked for when we booked but i think all the rooms have a good view as the hotel is in a superb position right on the sea front in a quite little road just a few moments away from the lovely town lined with very nice shops ,cafes and bars all the way along to the port which is about a half a miles walk max from hotel to the port where you can take a ferry to sorrento ,capri ,naples ,.If you do stay full board and are in town it only takes a few moments to get back for lunch.We hope you do go to ischia and that you have a fantastic time.

London
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
2. Re: Grand Hotel Ischia Lido

Thank you so much for your information I'm looking forward to my visit now. We are going in May so do hope the weather will be pleasant then.

3. Re: Grand Hotel Ischia Lido

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Isola d'Ischia