We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Capri for One Day - Beach Club?

New York
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
Capri for One Day - Beach Club?

Hello all!

My six friends and I will be stopping in the Naples port on the Liberty of the Seas cruise from 7:00AM - 6:30PM on Friday, October 4.

We would have liked to do a cooking class in Capri, but it seems like the options are limited.

Now we are considering going to a beach club. I see that the Da Luigi and La Fontelina are the most popular. Which would you recommend for a group of ladies in their late twenties? How do we get there?

What will the weather be like early October? If not warm enough to do the beach, any other recommendations on what we can do in Capri?

Thank you for your thoughts!

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Province of Naples, Italy
Capri
Capri
Island of Capri, Italy
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,612 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Capri for One Day - Beach Club?

Check www.capri.net for what to do on the island.

I like Da Luigi - you can get directed there when you arrive on the island. You can reach it either by walking along Via Tragara and then a bit of a hike down to it or from Marina Piccolo in a small boat.

There are reviews here on TA for both

2. Re: Capri for One Day - Beach Club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:37 am, September 03, 2014