We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rome to Beverello Dock

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rome to Beverello Dock

My plane lands in Rome from New York at 1PM, on September 25th, we need to get to Beverello Dock in Naples to take the ferry to Ishchia. My understanding is the last ferry to Ischia leaves the dock at 7:30. Will I make the ferry in time if I take the train fromTermini Station?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rome to Beverello Dock

The good news is that, whatever else, your understanding is well wrong!

There's a final Alilauro hydrofoil, from the Beverello quay at the harbour at 20:20....

www.alilauro.it/orari.php…

... and after that the Caremar line has a hydrofoil (again Beverello) at 21:05, and then a ferry (from the Porta di Massa quay) at 21:55....

http://www.caremar.it/AreaPasseggeri.aspx

See here for quite where those parts of the harbour are - ask the taxi driver accordingly!

www.pbase.com/isolaverde/image/125198195

But unless your plane's delayed hugely, I'd expect you could easily be leaving Fiumicino on the 15:08 train, to be in Naples with the fast train just after 5, so as to catch the 17:55 Alilauro hydrofoil.... with, then, a further 4 hours before the very last crossing of the day?

Next time though, best not to ask Ischia questions in the Capri forum - lucky I'm nosey?

Peter

Edited: 10:14 am, September 17, 2012
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rome to Beverello Dock

Peter,

Thank you so much.

3. Re: Rome to Beverello Dock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, December 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Capri