We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Canasta or other recommendations in Capri

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Canasta or other recommendations in Capri

I'm trying to book a trip through Railbookers and we have everything except the hotel. Somewhere where we can relax and walk to restaurants but we also like walking and peace and quiet. I see that the Hotel Canasta is available - has anyone been there? Can you recommend anywhere else?

Edited: 12:43 pm, August 13, 2012
London
Level Contributor
142 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Canasta or other recommendations in Capri

I have never stayed at that hotel but the pool looks very nice & the location is very good.

It is tucked away down a pretty street off the main shopping thoroughfare & everything is easily walk able from there.

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Canasta or other recommendations in Capri

Thank you LDN2012. That sounds good that it's tucked away. You sound like you know Capri fairly well. I never realised September would be so booked up! I thought that was nearing the end of the season.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,592 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Canasta or other recommendations in Capri

Nope - September is still very much high season and it will be very crowded. But, you can easily get away from the crowded areas to enjoy what the island has to offer.

Check www.capri.net to see what there is to do and see, etc.

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Canasta or other recommendations in Capri

Thank you for the link MomCat1992. The walks and tours look amazing. We managed to get into the Hotel Excelsior Parco and I can't wait to go now.

London
Level Contributor
142 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Canasta or other recommendations in Capri

The Excelsior Parco always scores highly in the hotel section on here. The location is 5 minutes from the harbour and a 10-15 minute stroll uphill to the Piazzetta.

Have a great holiday. I think Capri is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

6. Re: Hotel Canasta or other recommendations in Capri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 20, 2013