We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meeting someone in Naples - please help!

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
13 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
meeting someone in Naples - please help!

My friend and I are planning a trip to Naples, but she is flying out later than me so I am spending a few days in Florence, then getting the train (or flying?) to Naples. I need to work out where to meet her easily so that we can both

London
Level Contributor
13 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: meeting someone in Naples - please help!

My friend and I are planning a trip to Naples, but she is flying out later than me so I am spending a few days in Florence, then getting the train (or flying?) to Naples. I need to work out where to meet her easily so that we can both then travel to Amalfi. ON the way back we are travelling from Capri to Naples airport. Where should we meet? How do we get from Naples airport to Amalfi, and how do we get from Naples train station to Amalfi and is there a point where the two journeys coincide. Also, my friend is not very familiar with Italy and I have heard that Naples has quite a lot of crime, so what would be the safest way of doing things so that she isn't travelling on her own much?