We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share Private Boat Tour of Capri on May 27

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
Level Contributor
4 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Share Private Boat Tour of Capri on May 27

My wife and I booked a 3-hour private boat tour of Capri Island. The tour will take us around the island and will stop at places like the Blue, Green and White Grotto. There will be some time for swimming and we will travel around the Faraglioni Rock formations.

The tour cost us 175 Euros, and we are looking for another couple to share this tour with. My wife and I are both 28, fairly responsible and serious adults, looking to take home the best views of Capri.

If interested, please reply to this message. We want 80 euros (cash) for your share of two people.

The tour is scheduled for Sunday May 27 at 12:30pm, so we could meet at the Marina at around 12noon and chit chat while we board the tour together.

Thanks

Europe
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Share Private Boat Tour of Capri on May 27

Thank you for nice reply... We wil be there only next week. Please be so kind and tell me where you got this price. Regards...

Europe
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Share Private Boat Tour of Capri on May 27

Thank you for nice reply... We wil be there only next week. Please be so kind and tell me where you got this price. Regards...

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Share Private Boat Tour of Capri on May 27

"gianni tedesco" <giannite@hotmail.com> it seem to be nice person. I would appreciate if youll mention my name if youll go for him. Im Mariusz. By the way maybe you can move your journey in time till 29.05 so we could share. We are married couple aged 34 and 29 from UK

2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Share Private Boat Tour of Capri on May 27

We are looking for a couple to do the same. As the boats are not running today, would you be interested in doing this tomorrow, 28th?

London
Level Contributor
42 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Share Private Boat Tour of Capri on May 27

Any one would like to share it today?? Sat 2 June?? Thanks!!

London
Level Contributor
42 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Share Private Boat Tour of Capri on May 27

Any one would like to share it today?? Sat 2 June?? Thanks!!

17. Re: Share Private Boat Tour of Capri on May 27

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, June 18, 2013