We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need recommendations for a great lunch place in Capri

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
seattle
Level Contributor
159 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Need recommendations for a great lunch place in Capri

Me and my wife will be in Capri for lunch in early April. Can anyone recommend a great place for lunch (pizza/pastas/salads) with a fun atmosphere. Great food is most important!! Thanks in advance for your help!!

Capri
Level Contributor
50 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need recommendations for a great lunch place in Capri

Well, if you are in Marina Grande go to L`aprodo, if you are in Marina Piccola, L`onda d`oro, if you are in Capri town then you could try or Da Gemma or Da Giorgo. In Capri town avoid the Caprice, the staff is rude and the food overpriced (it is also used as a `group` restaurant at lunchtime).

However, if you can make it to Anacapri then there are a couple of gorgeous little pizzerias there. La Rondinella, La Materita e Il Solitario (in un giardino).

2. Re: Need recommendations for a great lunch place in Capri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:03 pm, July 07, 2006
La Canada...
Level Contributor
9 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need recommendations for a great lunch place in Capri

Giovanni, thank you for the suggestion of Da Giorgo al Panorama. My family and I will be in Capri in August and will definitely go there based on your suggestion!

Burntwood Staffs UK
Level Contributor
109 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need recommendations for a great lunch place in Capri

Twice a year my wife and I holiday in Sorrento and at least once on our holiday we go across to Capri and eat at Da Giorgio al Panorama.Its not pricey the food is good and the views out of this world. I'll be their again in abour three weeks, Enjoy.