We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Positano to Capri and weather question in early May.

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
96 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Positano to Capri and weather question in early May.

Hello, does anyone know the schedule for ferry service from Positano to Capri on May 1, 2012?

Also how is the weather this year? I see it is in the 60s and rainy mostly these days, any thoughts on how much it may warm up?

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Positano to Capri and weather question in early May.

I was there early May last year and the weather was lovely, I'm going again beginning of May this year so hopefully the weather will be good. You can take the Hydrofoil to Capri no probs at that time of year, think I read somewhere the summer service starts 1st April, as long as the sea is not to rough they operate all day. Sorry I can't be more of a help.

2. Re: Positano to Capri and weather question in early May.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:40 am, June 19, 2013