We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Tiberio Palace

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
1 post
Save Topic
Marriott Tiberio Palace

I will be staying at the Marriott tiberio palace next week and would like to know if they have an arrangement with one of the capri beach clubs to accept guests. And if so, is it included in the room rate? It would be nice to swim in the sea and stay on a beach if possible. Any info would be appreciated.

new jersey
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Tiberio Palace

I do not think the hotel will arrange payment at the swimming/beach clubs, most of them you can go and rent chairs for the day. It is very nice to swim in the sea. I'm not sure if you've been to Capri, but it's hard to call them beaches. Most of the bathing clubs have small rocky/pebbly areas in front of them.

Please do share details of the Marriott. I'm thinking of booking for next summer and while I've heard it is a true 5 star, I wish they would post more photos on the website.

Enjoy!

2. Re: Marriott Tiberio Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 pm, July 09, 2006