We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Quisiana in Sept...what can I expect?

New YorK
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel Quisiana in Sept...what can I expect?

I'm going to Italy Sept 11-23 for my honeymoon, visiting Venice, Florence, Capri, Rome....i'm wondering what I can mostly expect from the Hotel Quisiana? And what restaurants there are to eat at on the island of Capri that can be recommonded?

Thanks,

April

1. Re: Hotel Quisiana in Sept...what can I expect?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 pm, July 09, 2006
Voorhees, New Jersey
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Quisiana in Sept...what can I expect?

La Quisiana, my cousin was married there. Very nice gardens, just a beautiful hotel. Scalinatella is also a excellent hotel. Quisiana is on via Camerelle, entering the piazzetta you'll walk to your right, and start walking down via v Emanauele, both streets are shopping. At the far end of via Camerelle are resturants, Faragliona being one. Friend of mine worked there said it was good. But my personal take is shop around, ask and you won't find a bad resturant. For me though, I eat at Zio Vincenzo house, uncle, lives via Tibero.