We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry - Capri to Ischia / Ischia to Capri

Which Capri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
210 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry - Capri to Ischia / Ischia to Capri

My husband and I just got back from Capri and Positano and we're already planning our trip for next June.

This time, we think we'd like to Ischia and Capri. Is there a ferry which runs to and from these two islands directly instead of having to go to Naples and transfer? And does anyone know the schedule of the ferries?

Tks!

Netherlands
Level Contributor
364 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry - Capri to Ischia / Ischia to Capri

Find the schedules (not many between Ischia and Capri) on www.capri.net or www.capri.com

Essex, England
Level Contributor
122 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry - Capri to Ischia / Ischia to Capri

When we stayed in Capri, we were hoping of a visit to Ischia for a day trip, but the ferry times are not good, I think there is only one crossing a day, and that's late afternoon!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry - Capri to Ischia / Ischia to Capri

www.alilauro.it has the info. It is in Italian but fairly easy to figure it out. If you cnnot, get back to me. I see one boat going either direction. C to I is at 16:40 and I to C is at 10:40.

Another option is to go to Sorrento as an intermediate stop and then proceed to final destination

Larry

4. Re: Ferry - Capri to Ischia / Ischia to Capri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, October 06, 2009