We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorrento Brides 2014

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sorrento Brides 2014

Any brides getting married in Sorrento 2014? We are getting married in May 2014 and I was just looking to see if anyone has any tips or suggestions for the days events :)

31. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:10 pm, October 29, 2013
32. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:10 pm, October 29, 2013
Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
33. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Hey ladies, here is a website for a makeup artist and hair stylist that will be living in Sorrento next year. I dont have her booked because I have mine already but it might be one for you ladies to look at it you dont have it. www.imagenymakeup.com.ar

Nic xx

Dover, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Hi there, Im getting married in May 2014 at Villa Fondi followed by a reception at the Relais Blu. My wedding planner has dealt with everything which seems too good to be true but we will see. Its nice to hear from others brides who are getting married next year..

Dover, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Hi there, Im getting married in May 2014 at Villa Fondi followed by a reception at the Relais Blu. My wedding planner has dealt with everything which seems too good to be true but we will see. Its nice to hear from others brides who are getting married next year

Middlesbrough...
2 posts
Save Reply
36. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Hi There

I'm getting married July 30th at the Cloisters, my parents have fell in love with the setting at o'parrucchiano restaurant for our wedding reception, wondered if anybody had heard anything good or bad?

Thanks

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Has anyone sorted out florists, I'm trying to get prices but no one is responding. Superflora has been mentioned but I can't find an email address anywhere. I'm getting excited now!

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
38. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Hi Girls if there is anyone looking for a hairdresser around the 29-31st of May let me know as I am bringing my own hairdresser with me but he may be free some of those days to do others if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Nicola

Liverpool, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
39. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Hi Ladies, I am getting married in the Cloisters in July, followed by reception in The Foreigners Club.

I am so happy I found this forum as I was panicking about finding a hairdresser and make-up artist! Will check out the ones mentioned on here..

Congratulations to you all xxx

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
40. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Aw congrats to you too.. The foreigners club is where we are going for the BBQ the next day after out wedding.. It is fab and the food is beautiful.. Have you been there already to see it xx