We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorrento Brides 2014

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sorrento Brides 2014

Any brides getting married in Sorrento 2014? We are getting married in May 2014 and I was just looking to see if anyone has any tips or suggestions for the days events :)

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Hi :) we are also getting married may 2014 at cloisters we have got a late time and going for a meal after. We booked through thomson who sent us a list of venues x

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

We are booked with for the chuch in positano and the hotel meditteraneo directly but I am looking to see where we can get pictures taken that would be different and also for events for the day after also :)

What date are you getting married?

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

26th :) can't wait now there's so much to do over there! Only thing I'm really concerned about is the fact we"ll have five children with us all under the age of five so I hope their all ok at our meal after! We're not going with a huge party, 4 couples altogether! X

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

aw it sounds lovely.. We will be arriving on the 26th and we are getting married on the 31st.. We have about 60 going to it in total.

Just get someone to bring a load of colouring books, colours and if anyone has a small laptop or tablet with a few movies on it you can play it for them at the end of the table to keep them entertained but with all the excitement that will be easily entertained... Where are you book for the meal because some restaurants like the Foreigners club have a little play area for kids that will also keep them entertained?

Its all very exciting though which is good..xx

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Yeah that's a good idea hopefully everyone will take a few bits were having our meal at il borgo which was one recommended by the travel agents and the reviews were good on here for it I didn't want somewhere we would walk past everyday for the guests to see :) x

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Yeah it is a beautiful restaurant ... You will have a great time and it won't be long coming in now :) x

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

I'll le you know in a few weeks, I'm getting married at Villa Fondi with a reception lunch at ll Borgo afterwards :-)

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Oh lovely yes definitely let us know how il borgo is :) and congratulations xx

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
235 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Is there going to be a groom too???? :-)

Birmingham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sorrento Brides 2014

Hi

I'm getting married on may 26th 2014. Ceremony at the Cloisters followed by a reception at the villa antichu murcha.

Has any one looked at hair stylists, I need one for myself, mum and 4 bridesmaid's.

We went to Sorrento this year and its stunning completely fell in love with the town. Can't wait for next year. X